Quotes you need to hear (WAY more interesting than it sounds.)

Hey Dreamers! How's it goin' in Dreamland? We know, we know, we didn't post for the past two weeks and didn't notify y'all before; BUT we're here now, with a brand new post just for you guys! So please forgive us and read on! Today we'll be sharing quotes that we live by and remind ourselves everyday. And these are basically these are our favorite quotes. 

Pranavaa:

1. "Who you are today is always going to be more interesting than "perfect" will ever be" -  Liz, Bad Hair Day: I always used strive everyday to please all the people around me and try to be perfect. And honestly, it was very tiring. But then, one fine day, when I was watching Bad Hair Day again, I heard it. I heard the quote. And I instantly was amazed to know how very true that quote is. I realized that I don't need to be perfect. Because perfect... IS BORING.  

2. "What's coming is better than what's gone" - I always remind myself of this quote because I've experienced it and I very much second it. 

3. "It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves" - Shakespeare: It's important for everyone to know this quote because YOU create YOUR destiny. Not ANYONE else. I try and strive everyday towards my goals in life because I know that I'm the creator of my destiny.   

4. "We're all the villain in someone's story" - At this point, I'm pretty sure y'all are aware of the biggest people pleaser that I am. But remembering that I will always have haters no matter what I do, has made me a little less of a pleaser and a perfectionist. 

5. "David, Nobody cares" - Alexis Rose, Schitt's Creek : This is all I need to hear in a day to stop overthinking. If you're an over-thinker like me, you know that you'll feel like everyone around you are looking at you and judging every single thing that you do, but remembering that no one cares about what you do has weirdly REALLY helped me. 

Sunethra:

1."The world has music for those who listen." - William Shakespeare : There are a lot of things in the world that we never pay attention to. But if you take a moment and be patient and look at the world, you'll find beautiful things. I've learnt a lot about this during this quarantine and it's those little things that make life beautiful. It's the little things that matter. 

2. "It's not what we have in life but who we have in life that matters" - J. M. Lawrence : The people around you play a major role in who you become. I'm incredibly grateful for the all the people who fill my life with positivity and support me. It's vert important to surround yourself with the right people and it's even more important to connect. 

3. "This is Life, not Heaven; you don't have to be perfect" - Gia Carangi : You don't have to be perfect, periodt. You are amazing just the way you are.

4. "I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now." - Edna Mode, 'The Incredibles' : Just never look back, it's all in the past. Try to focus on the now and live in the present. 

5. "It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then." - Alice, 'Alice in Wonderland' : I've always believed that people change every now and then. And it ain't a bad thing. Change is the only constant in life. Every day you're just a better or a worse person that you already were. 

6. "You cry a little, and then you wait for the sun to come out. It always does." - Sister Margaretta, 'The Sound of Music'

7. " Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." - George Bernard Shaw

That's all for today's post guys. Hope you liked it. Make sure to follow our blog by clicking the 'follow' icon present in the sidebar and if you want to get email notifications every time we post, subscribe to our blog! Love y'all! Bye! X

"The world is filled with life lessons",

Pranavaa and Sunethra

P.S. Comment down below your favorite quotes and the quotes you live by!

Comments

  1. Yayyyyyyy! LovEd It AS UsUaL guys! You guys rock in everything! I am Happy to see your posts after a long time and your quotes relate a lot in everyone's life!

    Love, Amirtha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading! Glad you liked it! x

      Delete
  2. nice quotes. Keep going. Also check out my new post and leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "nobody cares, David!" Absolutely😀.... My favourite quote is, "Fight for her. Or spend the rest of the eternity trying to figure out what happened to the best part of you. It's your choice" and...." Because when people see good, they expect good. And I don't want to have to live up to anyone's expectations"... They both sound a bit dark, but they are just great for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looooveee the quotes!
      Btw, I don't think they're dark!

      Delete
  4. well! what happened? no post on thursday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was refreshing :D. Keep it up! Really nice post! My all time fav quote is: "Give up on your dreams and die" by Levi from AOT. xD. Ik it sounds weird at first but if u watch the series you'll get it and its all you need to hear. LMAO.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts