A Dreamer Catch-Up - Sunethra

Dear Dreamer,

Hey! It's just me, Sunethra, today. I just wanted to let you in on what I've been up to the past days and how I've been feeling - a catch up, you could say. Pranavaa's post on the same topic will be up tomorrow. 

Soo we just got done with eighth grade about a month ago and we've been in summer vacation since then. Our eighth grade completed with our finals (exams). And it was the FIRST exam we wrote ALL YEAR. I was pretty tensed and nervous about it but I successfully wrote the exams. After the exams, I just wanted to rest. Like just chill. And guess what, that's what I did the whole summer vacation. Like literally just CHILL. All I did was sleep, eat, watch Netflix, YouTube and just scroll through my ipad. (And listening to music)  

But the thing is I can't get my mind around the fact that I'm in summer vacation 'cause usually summer vacation used to be filled with a bunch of fun activities. FYI, we're in lock-down this summer vacation. It's tough and sad. But it's very important to stay at home during these challenging times 'cause COVID is double times scarier than last time in India rn. I mean, this summer vacation wasn't that bad. I want to do something fun and productive but at the same time, I want to do nothing. This summer I just loosened up and relaxed my mind and body 'cause that's what I needed. 

In a couple of days, we're going to start HIGH SCHOOL. I mean, HIGH frickin' SCHOOL. Like only yesterday, I was this "annoying lil tween" but suddenly I should become this "responsible ninth grader". And I know for a fact that high school is going to be hard. I'm kinda ready for it but not really. But usually at this time of the year, I used to be very excited for a whole new school year. I don't know why, I haven't been getting those vibes but maybe I'll get it the night before my first day as a freshman. 

I guess one reason why I'm not getting that vibes is because I have literally no school supplies. It's lock-down here so I can't get the goods. But anyway, I just hope I have a good start to high school and the situation in India gets better as we go deeper into the year. 

This was the little catch up to my life rn. High school, here I come! 

And so the adventure begins,

Sunethra

Comments

  1. Oooo loved this catch-up! Ok, I kinda get what u mean by not getting that ‘new school year’ vibe ‘cause I feel the same too lol! And yeah I too did literally nothing and just CHILLED all summer! Lolll yeah we are starting high school! Exciting isn’t? Lol Anywayy, LoVeD tHiS! Waiting for the next post ♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts