We play This or That!

Hello Dreamers! How's it going in Dreamland? We're here on #ChaoticThursday WITH another blogpost! Okay so we REALLY like making these type of posts where we're asked questions and we both get to give our individual answers! We always have fun making these posts and we haven't been doing a lot of 'fun' stuff lately so we figured we'd play 'This or That'! This is going to be so fun so let's get in! 

Note: The purple texts are the questions, the pink texts are answers from Pranavaa and the grey texts are Sunethra's answers. 

1. Plan everything or Go with the flow? I LOVE planning! It doesn't only spread out everything clearly, it also gets me VERY excited for what's to come! And I love that. I mean, I'd like to know what I'm signing up for but I've always been a "Going with the flow" kind of gal.

2. Shop in store or Shop online? I love shopping like no other. And that's why I can't choose between these two! Like, I love shopping in store because of the ambiance and the experience and I love shopping online because you get a wide range of things and it always gets me hyped up for some weird reason. I can never choose! 'Shopping in store' all the way! It's just so much more easier. The vibes you get while shopping in store- that's just so wholesome. 

3. Comedy or Drama? Comedy all the way! I'm not into Drama, it's just too much suspense and emotions and I don't like dealing with that. I really enjoy drama, mystery and all those kinda stuff. So I'm gonna go with "drama". But I prefer movies in the genre drama with comedy in it, too.    

4. Beach or Mountains? Beaches! Mountains are too adventurous and scary lol. If you'd asked me this questions few years ago I would have told 'Beaches' but I'm gonna go with 'mountains'. It's just such a fun experience. 

5. Dogs or Cats? I love dogs BUT cats are like a whole ~mood~, you know? Like, they just lay around all day being too cool and I love that! And cat moms-  Have you seen Emma Chamberlain?! As Pranavaa told cats are such a mood. But I'm gonna go with dogs, I just love them sooo much. They're just such beautiful living beings. 

6. Movies or Books? I like books, they have all the fantasy and answers you need but I'm too lazy to read them :P. Therefore, I prefer movies. Movies. I'm NOT a book person. I'm the person who enjoys or just likes things that are more visual. 

7. Hair up or Hair down? Hair down! Thanks to my dermatologist, I now have softer hair and I like to embrace that lol. Hair up. 

8. Day or Night? I love my mornings! Nights are dark and I don't do dark. I'm such a morning person. Like, my day ends at like 7pm. I basically do nothing after 7pm. 

9. Cake or Ice Cream? I love me some cake! I ALWAYS crave cake like everyday now. They're just so soft and sweet and so good!! Ice Cream!!!! I really don't have any explanation for that.  

10. City or Nature? If you had read our past post a while back, called 'Wonder and Wander', you'll probably know that I prefer cities. Read the post to find out the reason behind it! I actually can't choose. It just depends on ~how I'm feeling~. 


That's all for this post guys! Hope y'all enjoyed this as much as we did! Make sure to follow our blog by clicking the 'Follow' icon present in our side bar. Thanks for reading! Love you all! X

Trying to do more 'fun' things,
Pranavaa and Sunethra

P.S. We had so much fun choosing and playing this! 

Comments

  1. Heyyy Guyys! LoVeD iT as always! it was sooo fun reading this! Love y'all!

    Love, Amirtha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo this was funnnn! I really liked this, actually I feel like u guys can do more of these posts :) well, it’s just a suggestion lol. Anywayy, lOvEd ThIs! Waiting for ur next post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyyy! Guys! Yesterdays post????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyyyy Guyys! Waitin' for today's post!

    Love, Amirtha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts